Take On Me Take On Me

Great!

I hate when Headshot made fun of Wonchop, considering Wonchop did better out of the 2 of them. Also, I'll probably never understand the part with the Waddle Dee.

My pointless blabbering aside, this collab is just short of pure genius. The parts that made no sense and didn't even remotely look good brought down the quality, but it's still deserving of a perfect score.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Very Enjoyable

though There were several annoying things about the movie, the good definately outweighs the bad. I loved the starfox scene, the pikachu scene, the lucario scene, the small reference to smash kingdom melee, and of course............THE BIG GAY DANCE!!!!

keep up the good work, kirb.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

lol

I laughed, i cried, i wondered what the hell his problem is. ten stars

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

HI GUYS!

First off, i've always loved the series. second, i've always loved steve. the fact that you've portrayed him here as a criminal...err...mastermind is just funny. i always thought he was a borderline retard! but you've added another dimension to his character, and i personally would love to see him and everyone else in further episodes. i also enjoyed paul hammerbro's "hammer A, skull B" joke. you keep up the good work. oh, i have a couple of beefs with the series itself. 1, bowser needs actual voice acting. everybody's fed up with the grunts. 2, the fact everyone insinuates that Hal is gay. don't get me wrong, it's funny, but i don't think you can take the joke any further.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

pretty cool

not my favorite episode, but it certainly sets the stage. by the way, the wario bros need to fight at some point. they are worth more than just comic relief. but keep up the good work.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

amazing

loved it for the most part. sugggames' parts suck though.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

Love it

this is perfect, but would you mind providing subtitles or something

ROFLCHOP (1up) ROFLCHOP (1up)

Rofl

Stupidly funny, and i mean that in the most positive manner possible.

ClockCrew Collab - Light! ClockCrew Collab - Light!

Hell yeah i'm voting 5!

I actually stumbled across this a year or so ago, and have seen it many times since then. it kicks ass!

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

I'm impressed

i liked it, but why is the hatta being racist?