Take On Me Take On Me

Great!

I hate when Headshot made fun of Wonchop, considering Wonchop did better out of the 2 of them. Also, I'll probably never understand the part with the Waddle Dee.

My pointless blabbering aside, this collab is just short of pure genius. The parts that made no sense and didn't even remotely look good brought down the quality, but it's still deserving of a perfect score.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Very Enjoyable

though There were several annoying things about the movie, the good definately outweighs the bad. I loved the starfox scene, the pikachu scene, the lucario scene, the small reference to smash kingdom melee, and of course............THE BIG GAY DANCE!!!!

keep up the good work, kirb.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

lol

I laughed, i cried, i wondered what the hell his problem is. ten stars

Uber Engrish Generator Uber Engrish Generator

genius

original: yippee ky yay mother fucker

korian: hooray hooray kentucky fuck

megaman storm eagle edit megaman storm eagle edit

Damnit

I'd enjoy this more if it weren't for the static.

It's good, just fix the static in future submissions.

Megaman X - Storm eagle Megaman X - Storm eagle

Not good

The instruments you chose might work with something from the original series, but with Storm Eagle it sounds terrible.

Listen to the original a bunch of times to get a good Idea of what It ought to sound like. then try again with a different set of instruments.

BIGraw responds:

I listened the original during the making, but that is all I've got at that time. :(
I was just experimenting with programs. Maybe I will be able to make a new remix sometimes.
Thx for the review! :)

Mega Man X - Storm Eagle Mega Man X - Storm Eagle

TheBroodian is correct

It does need to be louder.

other than that, there are no real flaws. good work.